Teachers Across Borders (TAB) makes a difference in the lives of children by improving the effectiveness of their education
To improve the quality of teaching that directly impacts student learning through professional development by using effective strategies, materials, and resources.
Teachers Across Borders, Inc. (TAB) is a 501 (c)3 non-for-profit organization, established in 2002 to support professional development for teachers in emerging countries. TAB has conducted professional development workshops in Myanmar and Cambodia since 2004 and South Africa since 2011
• Education changes the world
• Education integrates across cultures
• Collaborative teaching and learning
• Honoring teacher professionalism and leadership
• Cultural appreciation, respect, and understanding